27 Santas, Mrs. Clauses, and Elves were in attendance for a potluck social at Dennis and Michele Simpson’s home in Port Orchard. New guests present were Santa Mark and Joanne Shull-Wolfe.
Santa Ron Kearns gave the meal blessing. Santa Trever Waltos led the Santa Oath.
A signup sheet with information was circulated.
Great Wolf Lodge
The registration sheet for GWL was reviewed by Santa Dennis S. Each family with a room will get four water park passes. Wait to get them when you arrive as extras may be available free. The deadline is October 1 to receive the special NORPAC rate. NORPAC has paid for the conference rooms. Saturday’s fee, if not staying overnight, covers the meal. We will have more round table discussions. There will only be one at a time. Therefore, no one will miss out on one in which they were interested. There may be a production company filming a documentary on Santa at GWL.
Up and Coming Dates
Portland’s Santa Pack next meeting in October 14th, full Santa Attire for dinner.
FORBS NW will be held in January 2013, more information to come.
FORBS 2014 will be held in Tampa Bay.
General Interest Items
• Lined old fashion bathing suits available at Lakewood costume shop.
• Name tags are still available, contact Santa Dennis S.
• NORPAC business cards were distributed to everyone by Santa Trever.
• CPI project will be much smaller. A few areas will have one week in Nov. and one week in Dec. This is good news, as it will not conflict with GWL.
• The B & I in Tacoma has red and white clothing.
• NORPAC Santas and families are invited to the Simpsons’ for July 4th. Starting time is 6PM. Bring a meat of your choice, plus a potluck dish to share. Have a warm coat for after dark.
Santa Dennis G reported that we have $894.43 in the Treasury. We are under budget so far.
We have been asked to keep track of volunteer hours for FORBS.
Dennis Simpson won $40 from the 50-50.
Karen Hayes, Secretary
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘Meeting Minutes’ is closed to new topics and replies.