Grand Ridge Plaza Santa needed

You are here: Message Boards Events Grand Ridge Plaza Santa needed

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Santa Mark
    Participant

I am unable to work with Grand Ridge Plaza this year. I told Alisa that I would pass her information onto NORPAC Santa’s. She is wonderful to work for and is looking for an professional santa. Here is her initial thinking for this year.

<p style=”font-weight: 400;”>Grand Ridge Plaza is in the beginning stages of planning our Covid-friendly Holiday 2020 experience.</p>
    <p style=”font-weight: 400;”>Initial thoughts is that I would like to host a series Santa Car Cruises featuring you riding in a car throughout immediate neighborhood on selected days during this year’s holiday season.  Families can take social distance safe photos while you’re riding in selected vehicle. Also we will facilitating a toy drive as part of the car cruises collecting donations while you’re spreading safe holiday cheer.</p>
    <p style=”font-weight: 400;”>Alisa Taggart
    Property Marketing Manager
    213 553 2280
    310 927 6495 mobile
    915 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 2200
    Los Angeles, CA 90017</p>

Tony
    Participant

Mark, I’m interested.. but need to know a few other particulars like what you charge, do they pay for your airfare, meal and accommodations..etc…

drop me an email and let’s discuss

sinajs2@comcast.net

Santa Tony

Santa Mark
    Participant

Tony,

I have driven to this event each year. While I have done two or three days each year. They have only been help one day each week. So, I do not have an answer about travel/accommodations, or meals.

I charged them $150 per hour.

Mark

Santa Mark
    Participant

Tony,

I am sorry I meant to add that the event is in Issaquah, WA.

The contact person Alisa works out of Los Angeles.

Mark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You are here: Message Boards Events Grand Ridge Plaza Santa needed